Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Shows!

It's been a while since I've scribbled 1s and 0s in this thing because I've been busy writing new material/drinking/being a general miserable fuck. First order of business: shameless self promotion. I've got two shows coming up and you're going to want to be at both of them because they are awesome. There is no argument against this.

On Monday, November 15th I will be appearing alongside Subhah Agarwal, Tomas Delgado and 2010 "New York's Funniest" winner Nate Bargatze at the Monday Comedy Riot at Albatross Bar in Astoria. It's only 5 bucks and it's going to be killer. Join host ShauntotheFuture and all of us jackals at 8pm for a great time. RSVP here and I will text you pictures of my cock.


On Wednesday, December 1st I will be part of "Burning Bridges Comedy" at McSwiggans on 23rd St in Manhattan. It's a free show, featuring top tier talent and cheap ass drinks. I'll keep you updated on the full lineup and will list any other spots I get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment